We are seeking a Senior Computer Vision/Deep Learning algorithm developer to join our team.
As part of our team, you will have a significant opportunity to grow and make an impact, developing a cutting edge solution and connecting the physical world with the digital one.
We are seeking a team player who is eager to join an interdisciplinary team, bringing sharp problem-solving skills and create a new breed of capabilities.
- You will be responsible for developing new algorithms to solve exciting computer vision challenges reducing our customers manual work, from survey analysis to flying drones
- To solve these challenges you’ll need to combine approaches from multiple disciplines: Deep Learning, object detection and classification, photogrammetry, 3D mapping, geometry, image processing, optimization algorithms and more.
- Your work will range from early research and feasibility studies, through algorithm definition, hands-on software implementation and integration to getting feedback from the field and improving performance in the real product
- You will team up with an agile team of experts working in cutting edge software development methodologies, to deliver quality software to our customers
- MSc in a relevant field in a leading institution. Ph.D. is an advantage
- At least 3 years of professional experience developing computer vision algorithms
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience programming in C++/Java/Python
- At least 2 years of experience with deep learning for computer vision problems
- Hands-on experience with the following: Tensorflow/PyTorch/Keras and OpenCV
- Experience in delivery and maintenance of algorithms to real products
- Can work independently under loose guidance
- Business-fluent English
Nice to have
- Experience with GIS, photogrammetry and 3D mapping algorithms
- Extra bonus: love drones