We are looking for a talented and highly motivated Backend Developer to join our team.
As part of our team, you will have a significant opportunity to grow and make an impact, developing a cutting-edge solution and connecting the physical world with the digital one.
We are seeking a team player who is eager to join an interdisciplinary team, bringing sharp problem-solving skills, passion for software, and a drive to make an impact.
- You will have the opportunity to lead the architecture and develop the heart of our world-class multi-drone software solution, with huge impact in vHive and on our customers
- You will design and develop microservices that provide our mobile and web clients with functionality ranging from managing flight operations to data analytics
- Build data analytics pipelines working closely with our AI and Algorithms team
- Work closely with our DevOps team to continuously improve our infrastructure performance and cost and our CI/CD pipelines
- A degree in Computer Science/Software engineering from a well-regarded university OR a comparable experience from well-renowned companies/military units
- At least 7 Years of backend development for a cloud-based Saas system
- Proven track record architecting and building complex, scalable, end-to-end cloud based systems
- Experience with a microservices-based architecture
- Strong proven knowledge of AWS services and ecosystem
- Experience with the following technologies – Spring Boot, MongoDB, Redis, ElasticSearch, Docker, and Kubernetes
- High familiarity with DevOps concepts
- Experience with Node.js, TypeScript, Python – Advantage
- Experience with working in agile development methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Business-fluent English
- Extra bonus: love drones, GitHub projects