vHive’s sales group is expanding and is looking for a Sales Operations manager. The Sales Operations Manager will work with the CRO to orchestrate the sales funnel and opportunities to support the achievement of the sales goals while implementing methodology, processes, and procedures. The Sales Operations manager will oversee the entire operational aspects of the sales activity and manage the interface between the sales team and all other operational functions within vHive.
- Support weekly, monthly & quarterly reporting and forecasting for the sales, identifying significant changes and trends that will materially impact our growth trajectory.
- Provide administrative sales support to the CRO.
- Follow up on enquiries coming from digital marketing channels.
- Transfer new sales leads to the sales directors to continue the prospect development.
- Define and document processes by building workflows to empower sales team members.
- Responsible for CRM system, validating up-to-date data and pipeline.
- Develops and provides training to team members to enhance knowledge, skills, and promote team camaraderie.
- Continuously seeks opportunities for improving the efficiency of team members.
We are looking for
- An entrepreneurial mindset – A self-starter with a positive attitude that is infectious
- A “can do” attitude with a curious mind, always asking how we can improve and what best practices should we use to do that.
- Experience in communicating, executing, and governing sales methodologies that support goal attainment.
- Experience in determining, setting, and assigning sales booking goals in conjunction with the CRO.
- 5+ years of Sales Operations experience.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Good at collaborating, communicating, and making things happen.
- Cheerful and friendly character with positive attitude.