- Lead quality assurance strategy, planning and execution for a world class multi-drone software composed of web, cloud and mobile technologies and incorporate sophisticated algorithms and AI.
- You will develop, execute and analyze manual and automated software test plans that test our system, flying a bunch of drones for a collaborative mission.
- You will collaborate with an agile, multi-disciplinary team, managing defect tracking; monitor and report results.
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM, a similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 7 years hands on experience with software QA methodologies, testing concepts, tools and processes.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in leading technical quality assurance with software test planning, automation, and process improvement.
- Proven experience with building test automation infrastructure and frameworks from scratch and integration into CI pipeline.
- Experience in writing automated tests in Python or another language
- Familiarity with Agile and Continuous integration (CI) methodologies
- Self motivated, highly organized and a hard-working person
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform well under pressure and tight schedules
- Excellent knowledge of English language both communication and technical level
Nice to Have:
- Experience web testing tools and frameworks like Selenium, Testim.io, etc.
- Experience in building and executing automated and performance tests for microservices
- Experience with mobile testing for Android and iOS
- Extra bonus: love drones, photography, maker