We are looking for a Partner Operations Manager to be responsible for leading and enhancing vHive’s Partner partnerships and drive for operational excellence of our Partners network worldwide. This is a distinctive opportunity for a self-confident and dedicated individual with a ‘whatever it takes’ attitude who is eager to learn and will follow each task through to completion. The successful candidate will have a strong track record of leading Partner operations initiatives for complex services, will also be a strong integrator who prioritizes well and communicates effectively.
- Develop and manage strong strategic relationships with our key Suppliers and business partners to reduce costs, shorten project lifecycles, control quality and improve efficiencies.
- Develop our Partner strategy working closely with sales, customers
- Develop and lead our end-to-end contracting processes, including: communicating with partners, defining supplier requirements, capabilities and risk measurements.
- Develop mechanisms and metrics to hold Partners accountable for performance and delivery.
- Analyze data and performance benchmarks to drive results
- Implement full-cycle Partner selection and management, including developing statements of work (SOW), cost analysis, contract negotiations, and performance reporting
We are looking for
- Prior Supplier management experience
- Strategic thinker
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills with proven success developing performance metrics and other measurable business processes.
- Tech savvy and good IT skills, particularly in relation to the use of Excel
- Timekeeping and self-management
- Highly reliable, conscientious, able to work independently and be proactive
Additional desirable qualifications
- Excellent English Language skills
- Good French Language skills is an advantage
- Experience with Drones
- Time zone: GMT+0-GMT+3