vHive is expanding and is looking for a Director of Sales to assist with US sales for the Construction Vertical. We are looking for a creative, passionate, high energy sales professional who can work with our US based VP of Sales & BD and in time help build a team across the US.
- A consistent track record of sales and sales development success that generates opportunities in enterprise accounts with complex sales cycles
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with excellent listening skills
- Ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships
- A Self-starter with an unshakable positive attitude that is infectious
- Self-motivated, persistent and able to work independently
- A willing student with a curious mind, always asking how we can improve and what best practices should we use to do that.
- You will lead the full sales cycle from qualification and discovery to fulfillment
- You’ll lead a consultative sales engagement, diving deep into a prospects business challenges and advising on impactful solutions.
- Fly Drones! Plan and deliver field product demonstrations that clearly differentiate vHive from other drone software vendors.
- Identify and close new sales opportunities within targeted accounts as well existing customers
- Meet and exceed sales quotas on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Tenaciously follow-through and prioritize client needs in relation to sales opportunities for the company.
- Partner with vHive marketing to ensure synergy between campaigns and vHive activity
- Partner with the product team and make recommendations on product improvements
- 5+ years of successful selling experience in B2B enterprise SaaS / software in the construction space with a strong network within the top 100 EPC in the US
- Consistent track record of sales and sales development success
- Location is open to anywhere in the US but with proximity to a major airport
- Experience using CRM suites
- Job requires travel to customer sites, conferences and system demonstrations (COVID notwithstanding)