vHive is an innovator in the drone space who has developed the first cloud software that enables enterprises to deploy a hive of off-the-shelf drones. vHive algorithms enable drones to survey complex 3D structures seamlessly and gather inspection and surveying data.
vHive is expanding and is looking for a customer success associate to manage the scale up and implementation of our software with both field personnel operating drones as well as back office quality and operations personnel analyzing the data.
We are looking for a diligent, passionate, high energy team member who can work with our customers and Sales team to help our customers scale up.
The Customer Success Associate will lead customers in scaling up their drone operations as well as make sure they maximize their insights from the data generated. Additionally, the Associate will forge relationships with key customer power users and executive stakeholders, playing an integral role in building the partnership and advising how the customer can maximize vHive’s capabilities to generate tangible value. Internally, the Customer Success Associate serves as the voice of the customer, working cross-functionally with the Sales, Product, Engineering, and Data Science teams.
- Foster customer usage and growth of vHive’s products
- Lead customers as they train their field operators in the use of autonomous drones and vHive’s products
- Engage with back end users to ascertain the use all vHive tools available to them and that data integration with current systems is in place
- Provide training to different stakeholders and users
- Nurture strong customer relationships as the subject matter expert on vHive’s capability for power users and executive stakeholders
- Update and maintain the knowledge base
- Serve as internal “voice of the customer” for Sales, Product, Engineering, and Data Science team to make improvements and add new capabilities
- Enjoys working hands-on with customers and developing relationships; ideally has prior experience in a role with customer-facing or cross-functional stakeholder responsibilities
- Methodical and diligent with the ability to assist customers with deployment across multiple platforms
- Organized executor capable of independently managing multiple workstreams with attention to detail; deliver outcomes on schedule and proactively identify/escalate impending issues
- Independent thinker who identifies opportunities for improvement
- Collaborative personality with strong writing and communication skills
- Interest working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment with a fun, close-knit team
- Approximately 2-5 years of work experience, ideally in a similar role
- Role in US or in Europe
- Fluent English- a must
- Fluent Spanish – highly desirable
- Familiarity with drones, 3D modeling, engineering, inspection and the telecom industry a plus