As an Account Manager, you will play a significant role, focusing on building and growing customer dedication and satisfaction while ensuring the account’s growth.
- A trusted partner to our existing customers, driving account strategy and selling new capabilities.
- Tasked with building trust and establishing long-term customer relationships with vHive focusing on developing and being a phenomenal “Go to partner” with the customer’s decision-makers while representing the voice of the customer within vHive.
- Demonstrate knowledge of vHive products, services, and methodologies to enthusiastically provide support and mentorship.
- Proactively engage with the customer, work with multiple departments within the account to present the vHive value and drive usage and successful adoption of the system.
- Identify upsell and growth opportunities: Identify and address challenges and needs by effectively demonstrating vHive offerings and business value to grow new opportunities; promote new towards signed deals, and lead account expansion and long-term business strategy.
- Drive collaboration internally to offer and deliver the best solution to the customer’s pain points. Build credible, collaborative, and effective internal working relationships with Operations, Product Management and other vHive functions.
- Travel as necessary to foster relationships with customers in region.
We are looking for
- Confirmed experience in inside sales for large enterprises, leading large customer accounts with experience delivering SaaS solutions.
- A trusted C-Level partner with compelling presence and a passion for forward-thinking strategic business development.
- Customer Engagement: Eye for business, understanding of inter and intra-organizational relationships, and building executive relationships
- Ability to lead commercial negotiations and prepare the Annual Plan.
- Leadership: Recognized leader, with the ability to operate in a globally matrixed environment and handle sophisticated situations with tact and diplomacy.
- Demonstrated track record of setting goals and achieving results
- Possesses excellent interpersonal communication and collaboration skills.
- Location: Europe
- Native English